Professional electric screwdriver designed for power-intensive screwdriving on drywall. Precise driving of rows of screws at a constant depth due to the depth stop that is easy to operate with one hand and the exact cut-off clutch.
The Makita 6843 will drive drywall screws from 25-55mm. Smooth screw feed and anti-tilt device to prevent screw sway.
- Automatically Feeds Screw for Faster One-Handed Operation
- ‘Tool-less’ screw depth adjustment for easy depth setting
- In-line D-handle design for driving control
- Adjustable stopper base can be set for different screw lengths
- Silent clutch for reduced maintenance and quiet operation
- Tool design allows screws to be set only 9/16′ from wall
Collated screws are available on sale or return basis.